Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Ideology Survey


I generally incline to take a more liberal stance on issues regarding politics. My household is gun free and we believe that homosexuality is not an issue, we support it but do not attend or follow homosexual issues. We also believe that abortion is not a right to be taken away, it's the parent who brought made the decision to bring a life into this world, but it's also their decision to take it out of this world especially if it their own. In the survey we took yesterday i was ranked as a minivan moderate. WIth my rather straight forward liberal views, i am somewhat surprised that i received such a moderate ranking. I don't believe that religion has anything to do with the way people should deal with politics. I also believe that guns are also another human right that needs a little more rules and regulations therefore we might be able to slow down or slim down the amounts of school shootings and things along those lines. It is my opinion that regime should avail those in need, whether that is financially or medically. Despite my democratic support, i do believe it is very consequential to maintain a vigorous military to fore fend our country. Regime spending, in my opinion, is obligatory to our moral obligation to bulwark americans and that raising taxes on the affluent would be a great fiscal plan. I also cerebrate exploring "green" energy and believe that it would be quite beneficial to our environment. Overall i believe that my ranking was just about right with a few minor faults.

No comments:

Post a Comment